Red matching mommy and me tulle skirts. These matching red tutu skirts for mommy and daughter are great for wearing on a family photo shoot, wedding reception/dinner, Christmas, Halloween costume, New Years, for church or formal event.
Buy the red adult tutu by itself here >>
The red tulle I use for the mommy & me tutus is soft, light and flowy and I use yards and yards of 6-inch tulle strips in creating a full and fluffy skirt for both mommy and daughter. The waists on these tutus are sewn.
These women and girls red tulle skirts are full but are unlined and might need a modesty wear beneath such as a slip, petticoat, leggings or shorts.
This listing is for:
TWO (2) tulle skirts - 1 adult, 1 child
Adult Sizing ( approximately knee length, standard 23 inches length measured from waist to hem. Stretches between measurements given per size.)
XS waist : 24 to 26 inches
Small waist: 27 to 29 inches
Medium waist: 29 to 31 inches
Large waist: 32 to 34 inches
X-large waist: 34 to 36 inches
1X waist: 37 to 40 inches
2X waist: 41 to 44 inches
Girls Sizing (elastic waist size given is unstretched. It stretches another 2-3 inches). Please let me know if you need longer lengths for the girl size. Additional length of up to 3 inches maximum included in this listing.
Newborn : waist 16 inches, 6.5 inches length
3-9 mths : waist 17 inches, 7 inches length
9 -12 mths : waist 17 inches, 8 inches length
1T- 2T: waist 18 inches, 9 inches length
3T- 4T : waist 19 inches, 12 inches length
5- 6 yrs : waist 20 inches, 14 inches length
7- 8 yrs : waist 21 inches, 16 inches length
Outfits are made to order so please see current processing times.
TULLE SKIRT INFO & CARE:
- The tutu skirt is not lined and needs to be worn over a slip, petticoat or leggings to protect modesty. Layer over leggings and add a jacket for wear during colder months.
- The tutu should be spot cleaned or lightly hand washed and hung to dry.
- Tutus might flatten during shipment. Gently fluff out each section while lifting away from other pieces to re-fluff. Gently rake your fingers through and down the length of the tutu to separate pieces.
- The longer the tutu the less fluffy it seems. If you want a fuller tutu than the one shown above then convo us for a custom order where we can double each strand for more fullness.
- Tulle easily snags, so care must be taken not to snag against things that can rip it. If a rip occurs, you may cut away the tear on the strip without damage to the overall structure of the tutu.
Please convo me BEFORE purchasing if you need it by a specific date. You might need to purchase a $15 rush fee if I can accommodate your rush order.